- Your current valid insurance card and a photo I.D.
- Referral authorization from your primary care provider if necessary (example: HMO referrals).
- All previous x-rays, CAT scans, MRI scans, or other test results relating to your medical problem.
- Previous medical records relating to current medical problem.
- A method of payment for your co-pay if applicable.
For Workers’ Compensation Claims:
If you have a workers’ compensation claim, we will need your claim number and date of injury. If it is a self-insured claim, then you must provide us with the name of the self-insured company and the billing address to ensure proper billing for your claim.